Today I‘m feeling much more positive about being in lockdown, largely because my day’s had a bit more routine...I’ve exercised, done some work and I’m about to practice yoga before tea. Here’s my own ‘Recipe to Self Care’ - what’s yours? • An ounce of fresh air - did my HIIT session in the garden + daily walk after tea
• A sprig or two of support - from my Mums need Mums WhatsApp group, talking all things swaddling & feeding today
• Sprinkle of kindness - ordered a little pressie to say thank you to someone special
• Spoonful of creativity - working on lots of ideas for Tessa Clemson Yoga
• Dollop of self love - yoga + bath
• Cuddles with my baby (added this on myself 🥰)
What‘s your recipe??